ritasell top

Friday, August 08, 2014

Ebola & Salt water...Much Ado about nothing?

The internet has been abuzz with this salt water story. I received several broadcast messages asking that I take a shower before 5:30 am with salt water.
The part of me which panics wanted to jump out of bed then the rational part of me said "It's not possible ". Issalt now a vaccine? If yes why are scientists spending billions to discover a vaccine.... Also who is responsible for the report. Is this a business strategy by a group of people to capitalise on the Ebola epidemic?
True salt has antiseptic properties, it heals sores, wounds and irritations but I don't believe it will prevent Ebola because Ebola is a Virus..Till proven otherwise,Ebola isn't airborne just yet. As long as you don't touch a gravely ill Ebola patient, you are fine..

I know most of you have had your salt water bath this morning..don't lie .....
Meanwhile..some people are already making jokes with it..

No comments:

Post a Comment