ritasell top

Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Race was Never an Easy One.

              

I salute and congratulate you sir. The race was never an easy one, you really tried and I appreciate you as a person because you are truly a man. You lost this election due to some errors which can still lead you to your better success ahead if been properly corrected. Sir to me politics is a game that works with rules and laws of power. 
You have all it takes to win sir but you broke the most important rule from the onset even before declaring your intention. 
\
I cant say much but if you will want to be the next governor of this our great state, this is the best time to start the race and it will cost you just little or nothing.
 My great boss, you are one of the greatest achiever to reckon with. Failure is never in your blood just that few things killed your political career. You can still correct it and make sure you again at the right time. With the right people around you and you will make me proud one day.
Onu kwuru njo ga ekwu mma!!!  You only fail when you give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment